Load Them All
QGIS plugin that recursively loads vector and raster layers stored in a directory structure, based on several filters.
Available filters are:
Enter a filter text and choose among the modes
Any position, or
Ends withto find files by name. You can use the logical operators
&&(and), and even combine them.
&&has more priority, so the expression
a || b && cbecomes
(a || b) && c.
Additionally, you can invert the Alphanumeric filter, i.e., prepend a logic NOT to it, allowing you to invert the original filter result.
Enter coordinates by hand or get the current map extent. Choose the spatial filter:
Filter files by their latest modification date, using comparisons like
Choose which geometry type you want to load:
Choose which raster type you want to load:
Gray or undefined,
There are several options for you to configure how layers should be loaded to QGIS:
Groups: Whether or not to create groups based on directories' names. When groups are created, they reflect the directory structure, i.e., groups are nested if necessary.
Turn off layers: Make loaded layers invisible (it improves performance).
Do not load empty layers.
Sort (or reverse sort) loaded layers by name.
Ignore case in the alphanumeric filter: Make the alphanumeric filter case insensitive.
Ignore accents in the alphanumeric filter: You need the
unidecodemodule for this option to work (you probably need to install it because it doesn't come with the standard Python installation). If enabled, an alphanumeric filter like 'arbol' will also match 'árbol'.
Sublayers: The following two options can work independently from each other.
- Include parent in search: Make alphanumeric filters work with the parent name prepended. If enabled, an alphanumeric filter like 'Starts with: rivers' won't match the sublayer rivers, because the parent layer name is taken into account (e.g., 'parent_layer_name rivers').
- Include parent in loaded sublayers: Prepend the parent layer name in all its sublayers.
The plugin supports the following file extensions:
- GeoPackage (*.gpkg)", [".gpkg"]
- ESRI Shapefile (*.shp)", [".shp"]
- Mapinfo File (*.mif, *.tab)", [".mif", ".tab"]
- Microstation DGN (*.dgn)", [".dgn"]
- VRT - Virtual Datasource (*.vrt)
- Comma Separated Value (*.csv)
- Geography Markup Language (*.gml)
- GPX (*.gpx)
- KML - Keyhole Markup Language (*.kml)
- GeoJSON (*.geojson)
- GMT (*.gmt)
- SQLite (*.sqlite)
- Arc/Info ASCII Coverage (*.e00)
- AutoCAD DXF (*.dxf)
- Virtual Raster (*.vrt)
- GeoTIFF (*.tif, *.tiff)
- Erdas Imagine Images (*.img)
- Arc/Info ASCII Grid (*.asc)
- Portable Network Graphics (*.png)
- JPEG JFIF (*.jpg, *.jpeg)
- Graphics Interchange Format (*.gif)
- X11 PixMap Format (*.xpm)
- MS Windows Device Independent Bitmap (*.bmp)
- PCIDSK Database File (*.pix)
- PCRaster Raster File (*.map)
- ILWIS Raster Map (*.mpr, *.mpl)
- SRTMHGT File Format (*.hgt)
- GMT NetCDF Grid Format (*.nc)
- GRIdded Binary (*.grb)
- Idrisi Raster A.1 (*.rst)
- Golden Software ASCII Grid (*.grd)
- R Object Data Store (*.rda)
- Vexcel MFF Raster (*.hdr)
- USGS Optional ASCII DEM (*.dem)
- Magellan topo (*.blx)
- Rasterlite (*.sqlite)
- SAGA GIS Binary Grid (*.sdat)
LICENSE: GPL v2.0
- David Bakeman (v2.1 and v2.4)
- Sören Gebbert (v2.3)
More info about LoadThemAll at http://geotux.tuxfamily.org/index.php/en/geo-blogs/item/264-plugin-load-them-all-para-quantum-gis
See the changelog at https://github.com/gacarrillor/loadthemall/blob/master/changelog.txt