Laika: Web dashboards and automated analytics retrieval
Laika fetches web analytics data for you and outputs interactive, customizable dashboards that can be easily and quickly shared with teams of any size.
Cost and licensing
- Laika is distributed freely and openly under the MIT License.
- Laika runs on any modern Linux server and has very modest system requirements.
Simple! Dogs are the best companions for humans, and they're great at fetching things.
This project is a tribute to Laika, the first animal put into orbit around Earth, because her story is worth remembering. Not only is she the first and coolest space dog, but, well, look at that adorable face!
Laika uses the following awesome open source tools as a foundation:
- Thanks to Roy Hodges for his guidance and support, and for the idea to use Laika as the project's mascot.
- The Laika crest logo was created by Gaelan Lloyd using public domain imagery.
- The Laika logotype was created by Gaelan Lloyd using a freely available font from Google Fonts.