A small addin for Arma2Net to Import and Export SQM Mission files over arma script.
Official web site: www.gagagu.de
- create (Export) and read (import) Arma Mission files over script
Installation & Config
- Install Arma2Net (with .net dependencies). See details on Arma2Net Homepage
- copy all files/folders from @Arma2NET directory to @Arma2NET
- copy all files/folders from missions directory to your missions directory in your arma3 user profile (the missions folder where your custom mission files (from editor) will be saved)
- open the SQMExport.sqf file with an Text Editor (like Notepad++, set language to c#) and change the line "Arma2Net.Unmanaged" callExtension "SQMExporter [InitExport, Stratis, SQMExport, gagagu]"; to your Arma profile name "Arma2Net.Unmanaged" callExtension "SQMExporter [InitExport, Stratis, SQMExport, ]";
- save your changes.
- Start the Arma 3 Editor and load the SQMGagagu (Stratis) mission
- Preview it, use the middle mouse button and select the export function.
- A New Mission called "SQMExport" (Stratis) will be created.
- Preview it, use the middle mouse button and select the import function.
Open the SQMExport.sqf for detailed description
- It an Beta Version so errors are possible.
- I'm not responsible for data loose. Please backup your data !!!
Special Thanks to
- HeliJunkie, for supporting me
- Scott_NZ for the great Arma2Net