Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Albany performance on next generation platforms
##References for Albany performance-portability
- I. Demeshko, J. Watkins, I. Tezaur, O. Guba, W. Spotz, A. Salinger, R. Pawlowski, M. Heroux. "Towards performance-portability of the Albany finite element analysis code using the Kokkos library", J. HPC Appl. (2018), 1-23 [HTML] [PDF].
- Currently the only published paper specifically on Albany performance-portability of the finite element assembly in Albany. Results are given for the Aeras next-generation atmosphere model.
- J. Watkins, I. Tezaur. "Performance Portability of the Aeras Atmosphere Model to Next Generation Architectures using Kokkos". Sandia Laboratories Report, Sand No. 2016-10327. Sandia National Laboratories, Albuquerque, NM (2016). [PDF]
- Focus is on Aeras next-generation atmosphere model.
- This reference includes detailed build and run instructions with Serial, OpenMP and CUDA KokkosNode on Shannon and Titan.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.