This repository has been archived by the owner. It is now read-only.
Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Fixes for today's API changes.
- Other fixes: JST in Horizontal Mode, sorting by current HP in Ship List, fixed next-remodeling tooltips when level >= remodeling level (also displaying exp. for lv 99 and 155).
- Previous translation updates included.
- Choosable materials on the top bar (up to 8 materials, click on a material to change, choose blank line to hide), adjustments to the layout (more materials should fit in vertical mode).
- Sortie info (current map and node, a.k.a. compass prediction, battle rank on result screen) in Overview and Fleet views.
- JST in Overview.
- HP column in Ship List.
- Support for higher ship levels (151-155) in exp. calculator and logger.
- More tooltips:
- Repair time for HP in Ship List.
- Next remodeling level and exp. required on "exp. for next level" elements.
- Firepower + torpedo in ship tooltips.
- Support for custom Logger folder (Settings -> Other).
- Map node labels (A, B, C, etc.) in Drop logger, make sure to update the header (now
Date,Result,Map,Node,Enemy Fleet,Rank) in
- Battle logger (
Date,Fleets,Map,Node,Rank,HQExp,MVP,Ships,Exps), to track battle history (MVPs, experience, number of battles).
- Sortie logger (
Date,Fleets,Map,From,To,Ships), to track sortie history (branching, number of sorties).
- Moving settings to
AppData\roaming\gakadato prevent conflicts with other KCVs, bumped settings version and changed some default values, make sure to reconfigure. Also,
v3.8.2r560and earlier versions will get translation updates less frequently.
CodeAupdate (support for combined fleet, more enemy data, support for enemy data updating) and fixes.
EventMapHpViewer, same old version.
kcv-v3build (enemy IDs added).
SaveResponsePlugin(settings added), move
Updates (following upstream):
- Support for reinforcement expansion (extra slots displayed in Fleet Menu/Fleet Window/Ship List and counted in Equipment List)
- Updating views on fleet preset changes and equipment D&D
- Updated Air Power formula
- Hide DMM top bar
- Simple quest logger (Date, API ID and title);
Open CSVbutton in Log Viewer
- More stats in ship tooltips (including equipment)
- Fuel/Ammo/Steel/Bauxite on the top bar
- Latest translations included
- Plane rank counters in Equipment List. Also, displayed as blue |, ||, ||| or orange , , \, >> everywhere.
- New Air Power formula, e.g. 335-358 in Status Bar or in Fleet Details means from 335 to 358 Air Power (most likely close to 358).
- Translations: updated, wiki codes for quests (A1, Bd1, etc.), support Chinese (simplified and traditional) translations from KanColleViewer-Translations.
- Charts for material logs, launch from
Chartsbutton in Log Viewer plugin (Chrome required).
- Levels Logger: log within levels each 10000 exp. points, added exp. points column, ship IDs, logging for HQ levels and exp.
- Experience tooltips for ship and HQ levels.
Slow Battleshipsbutton in Ship List and other adjustments for ship types buttons.
- Settings: logging turned on by default, ability to add untranslated items to translation files removed.
- Fix for shortcut problems.
Summer 2015 event and 8/10/2015 update support:
- Aircraft Proficiency ranks in equipment tooltips and Fleet Details window (not supported in Equipment List yet).
- Ship-locking tags in Ship List.
- Event maps support in MapHP plugin.
- Translations for new quests, ships, equipment, etc. (via KCV-Localisation/KanColleViewer-Translations).
- New equipment icons (Yuubari's commit).
- Bucket and dev. mat. counters on the top bar.
- One-time quests in Quests view.
- Logging for expeditions, ship levels, screws.
- CodeA plugin (translated).
- Japanese tooltips for equipment names, ship types, quest and expedition titles and descriptions.
- More stats in ship tooltips.
- Few other fixes.