Galaxy Tool testing in Jenkins
Jenkins scripts for testing Galaxy tool repositories
- (Optional) Build a jenkins image (based on https://github.com/jenkinsci/docker) using the supplied Dockerfile.
- Configure security and add a new free-style project in jenkins.
- Add your tool-repo to jenkins (Bitbucket and Github work fine.)
- Make sure that you have .shed.yml files for the tools you want to test. Add an additional section that specifies your test targets in the .shed.yml.
- Modify jenkins.sh to suit your needs and run it in your new project.
- Download jenkins.sh and execute it in your project.
- Publish JUnit reports from
- Publish HTML reports from
- Profit, from your ease-of-mind that all code of your tools are tested automatically.
- Convert to
build.xmlor similar (something easily