Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Many new documentation enhancements (thanks to @rhpvorderman, and others)
- rename of shed-install to shed-tools and add a new --latest and --revision argument (thanks to @rhpvorderman)
- many fixes and new tests by (thanks to @mvdbeek)
- Parallelization of run-data-managers (thanks to @rhpvorderman)
- run-data-managers now uses more advanced templating for less repetitive input yamls (thanks to @rhpvorderman)
- run-data-managers now checks if a genome index is already present before running the data manager (thanks to @rhpvorderman)
- ephemeris will now use https by default instead of http (thanks to @bgruening)
- Many new documentation enhancements (thanks to @rhpvorderman, @erasche, and others) -
docs are now published to https://readthedocs.org/projects/ephemeris/.
- Fix problem with empty list options related to running data managers (thanks to @rhpvorderman).
- Enable data managers to run with API keys (thanks to @rhpvorderman).
- Add sleep command to wait for a Galaxy API to become available (thanks to @erasche).
- Preserve readable order of keys while processing tool lists (thanks to @drosofff).
- Add Python 2 and 3 testing for all scripts against galaxy-docker-stable along with various
refactoring to reduce code duplication and Python 3 fixes. #36
- Add new connection options for setting up data libraries.
- Fix new
run-data-managers CLI entrypoint.
run-data-managers tool to trigger DM with multiple values and in order. #30
- The workflow install tool now supports a directory of workflows. #27
- enable global options in a tool yaml files, like install_resolver_dependencies: true #26
- Mention mimum required galaxy versions. #23 (thanks to @mvdbeek)
- Be more generic in determining a server time-out (thanks to @afgane).
- Get tool list entrypoint and improvements (thanks to @mvdbeek).
ansible-galaxy-tools (thanks to @nturaga).
- Add missing file
tool_list.yaml.sample (thanks to @nturaga).
- More robust shed-install script, install dependencies by default, improve logging
(thanks to @mvdbeek).
- Add tool generate a tool list from a Galaxy workflow file
(thanks to @drosofff).
- Fix various code quality issues including adding beta support
for Python 3 (thanks in part to @mvdbeek).
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.