Quickstarts (or examples, or samples) for JBoss Data Grid. There are a number of rules for quickstarts:
- Each quickstart should have a unique name, this enables a user to quickly identify each quickstart
- A quickstart should have a simple build that the user can quickly understand. If using maven it should:
- Not inherit from another POM
- The quickstart should be importable into JBoss Tools and deployable there
- The quickstart should be explained in detail in the associated user guide, including how to deploy
If you add a quickstart, don't forget to update
The 'dist' folder contains Maven scripts to build a zip of the quickstarts.