Command line tool for deskewing scanned documents. Binaries for several platforms and test images included.
- fix #15: Better image quality after rotation - better default and also selectable nearest|linear|cubic|lanczos filtering
- fix #5: Detect skew angle only (no rotation done) - optionally only skew detection
- fix #17: Optional auto-crop after rotation
- fix #3: Command line option to set output compression - now for TIFF and JPEG
- fix #12: Bad behavior when an output is given and no deskewing is needed
- libtiff in macOS is now picked up also when binaries are put directly in the directory with deskew
- text output is flushed after every write (Linux/Unix): it used to be flushed only when writing to device but not file/pipe.
- fix #6: Preserve DPI measurement system (TIFF)
- fix #4: Output image not saved in requested format (when deskewing is skipped)
- dynamic loading of libtiff library - adds TIFF support in macOS when libtiff is installed