Please sign in to comment.
* Move the captured field into the exif module where it is created an…
…d populated. * Create a new API event get_sort_fields that allows modules to contribute new sort fields that they manage. the only condition is that the module needs to add it to the item table. * Changed g2_import to call this api to get the allowable sort fields * Changed album::get_edit_form to call this new api to get the available sort fields Partial fix for ticket #627, as the Capture date is not available until the exif module is installed.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 66 additions and 23 deletions.
- +4 −0 modules/exif/helpers/exif_event.php
- +9 −1 modules/exif/helpers/exif_installer.php
- +21 −11 modules/g2_import/helpers/g2_import.php
- +5 −7 modules/gallery/helpers/album.php
- +10 −0 modules/gallery/helpers/gallery_event.php
- +15 −2 modules/gallery/helpers/gallery_installer.php
- +1 −1 modules/gallery/module.info
- +1 −1 modules/info/views/info_block.html.php
|@@ -1,3 +1,3 @@|
|name = "Gallery 3"|
|description = "Gallery core application"|
|-version = 12|
|+version = 13|