Repositories contributed to
Contributions in the last year 1,526 total Oct 4, 2014 – Oct 4, 2015
Longest streak 16 days June 23 – July 8
Current streak 8 days September 27 – October 4
- Pushed 14 commits to rackn/digitalrebar-deploy Sep 30 – Oct 4
- Pushed 4 commits to rackn/deploy-forwarder Sep 30 – Oct 4
- Pushed 22 commits to digitalrebar/core Sep 28 – Oct 4
- Pushed 16 commits to digitalrebar/forwarder Sep 28 – Oct 3
- Pushed 1 commit to rackn/deploy-postgres Oct 2
- Pushed 4 commits to rackn/deploy-webproxy Sep 30 – Oct 2
- Pushed 4 commits to rackn/deploy-goiardi Sep 30 – Oct 2
- Pushed 2 commits to rackn/hardware Oct 2
- Pushed 6 commits to rackn/deploy-provisioner Oct 1 – Oct 2
- Pushed 2 commits to rackn/deploy-dns Sep 30 – Oct 1
- Pushed 5 commits to rackn/deploy-rebar-api Sep 30 – Oct 1
- Pushed 2 commits to rackn/deploy-node Oct 1
- Pushed 2 commits to rackn/deploy-dhcp Oct 1
35 Pull Requests
- Merged #41 Have forwarder be the real front for api
- Merged #855 Clean the bridge all up.
- Merged #7 Allow port 3000 to be served from everywhere and anywhere.
- Merged #854 Prov tweaks
- Merged #38 Make webproxy priv so it can change it's default
- Merged #3 Make proxy point at forwarder so it can talk to the provisioner.
- Merged #853 Remove gemsite for now. It wasn't really populated and
- Merged #3 Goiardi needs to say forwarder is me.
- Merged #852 Ignore the proxy server in no proxy
- Merged #6 Old masq line
- Merged #5 put back masquerade line of old for now.
- Merged #851 Make the provisioner an internal service frontend by the
- Merged #37 Don't give IP addresses to DHCP and provisioner containers.
- Merged #1 Add a dhcp relay agent to push hit the internal dhcp server
- Merged #63 Remove the ipmi-master role. It is now in the rebar_api container.
- Merged #4 I think we still need masquerade on this part
- Merged #5 Clean up the provisioner json files
- Merged #850 Remove the setting of the IP on the host
- Merged #3 Make the dhcp point to the forwarder because it needs to talk to
- Merged #4 Point at forwarder so that we can access services before
- Merged #1 Use the forwarder to make sure the admin network is reachable.
- Merged #36 More nat tweaks
- Merged #6 Nat fix
- Merged #849 Remove readlink -f and replace with readlink old.
- Merged #3 Fix link command that was missing paths in some cases.
- Merged #35 ports are backwards.
- Merged #34 Move cadvisor to 8181 from 8080 to not conflict with Jenkins.
- Merged #848 Allow ansible playbook definitions to remap wanted attributes
- Merged #2 Export to forwarder to make available
- Merged #5 Make services internal to force forwarding
- Merged #2 Make chef server internal for forwarder to forward.
- Merged #33 Add the FORWARDER that does port forwarding for the docker services
- Merged #4 Convert the services to internal and let forwarder expose them
- Merged #847 Add a --no-pull option to allow for container development
- Merged #841 Add command run to the ansible playbook log