A web tool to extract tables from Wiki pages and convert them to CSV. Use it online here.
How to use
- Enter the URL of the Wikipedia page containing the table(s).
- Press "Convert".
- Copy the results to your clipboard or download it as CSV file.
Tip: to use the data in Excel or similar spreadsheet applications paste the result from your clipboard into the first cell of your spreadsheet (or open the downloaded file). Set the delimiter character to "comma".
- Row-/colspan bugfix, see #25
- ParcelJS as build system :)
- UI changes
- better error handling
- improved url parsing (for other Wikimedia projects)
- Support for different Wikimedia Urls. See #9
- Added download button
- Gulp 4
- Bugfix: colSpan & rowSpan messed up. See #10
- minor code changes
- parsing row- and col-span-attributes, thanks to @bschreck
- Parsing tables from other Wikis (Wikimedia.org, Wikibooks.org etc.)
- added button to copy all tables at once (concat textareas value, seperated by empty line)
- updated dependencies in package.json
- additional acceptance tests
- Code refactoring: Vanilla JS (removed jQuery), module pattern
- better performance
- preparing for version 2
MIT © Gregor Weichbrodt