Android Manifest Configurator
Android Manifest Configurator lets you configure AndroidManifest in an Unreal Engine 4 project using GUI in Project Settings. You can package separate versions for different configurations (smaller APK) and Google Play will automatically choose which one should be installed on a particular device. Plugin implements filters for texture compression, device screen & input, hardware type, device sensors, and more. More info about Filters on Google Play you can find on official Android docs.
- Current version: 1.9.0
- Binaries compiled for: Unreal Engine 4.21
- Required Unreal Engine 4.21 or above.
- Filters for Google Play Store
- Filters for textures compression
- Filters for device screen & input
- Filters for hardware type
- Filters for device sensors
- Out of the box for Android platform
Copy this folder to the Plugins folder located in the main path of your project.
Enable Android Manifest Configurator in Edit -> Plugins -> Misc -> Android Manifest Configurator.
Go to Project Settings -> Plugins -> Android Manifest Configurator and change properties as you want. More info about Filters on Google Play you can find on official Android docs.
Plugin icon designed by Freepik.