PLUGIN IS DEPRECATED
Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase plugin. Migration is very easy and you won't loose any data. If you have any questions about migration, feel free to ask us at support [at] gamednastudio.com. Thank you for your understading.As Google acquired Fabric and moved Crashlytics into Firebase, we are forced to move also this plugin functionality to our
Crashlytics integrates out-of-the-box automatic crash reporting solution for iOS & Android into an Unreal Engine 4 project. Thanks to it you can spend less time on finding and more time on fixing crashes. Crashlytics provides deep and actionable insights, a real-time crash reporting solution, information about the number of crashes and affected users, the exact line of code game crashed on, and notifications about crashes via e-mail. Plugin includes all needed tools like symbols uploader and application configurator.
- Current version: 1.6.0
- Binaries compiled for: Unreal Engine 4.19
- Required Unreal Engine 4.19 or above.
- Real-time crash reporting tool
- Information about the number of crashes and affected users
- Provides the exact line of code your app crashed on
- Notifications about crashes via e-mail
- Works with dev & shipping builds
- Out-of-the-box for iOS & Android
- Additional SDK included
- Works with Blueprint-only & source code projects
- Works with Launcher & GitHub UE4 versions
Copy this folder to the Plugins folder located in the main path of your project.
Enable Crashlytics in Edit -> Plugins -> Misc -> Crashlytics.
Go to Edit -> Project Settings -> Crashlytics and set your Crashlytics API Key. You can obtain it on fabric.io
Turn on Generate dSYM bundle for third party crash tools in Project Settings.
Go to [PROJECT_FOLDER]/Build/Android/
a) If you already have created custom_rules.xml file, simply add:
<import file="crashlytics_build.xml" />
b) If you don't have created custom_rules.xml file yet, copy it from [PLUGIN_FOLDER]/Extras/Android/custom_rules.xml.
Plugin icon designed by Freepik.