Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
You now have the option of the Wind Rune starting off with all of the locations of the game. Or all of the locations just in the present... or all of the locations before the ice continent. Whatever you want to do, you can do it now. You still have to get the Wind Rune at the appropriate cave first...
I also brought back the POISON the monsters can do...
- Removed the guide completely. Nobody seemed to use it when playing, and you can randomize as much or as little as you want anyway, so it was probably taboo.
- Added an option to randomize hero interactions... or make them join or not join you.
- Randomized who can go to Pandam or the Grime Tower. (optional)
- Added an option to remove useless triggers. (The map is no longer required, and you can immediately pick up Digger Quose without talking to the Guntz Sage first.)
- Give option to no longer require all runes before going to the Ice Continent. This also will push the Eygus Sage out of the way, Wind Rune or not, and make the boy appear in Bone, regardless of Rune count.
- Finally find out who hired Pison!
- Shortened a few NPC interactions to keep the game moving. (text speed hacks only)
- Split out same stats, spell chances, and equipment chances to three checkboxes.
- Added option to no longer place seeds in stores.
- Added option to have stats change by the same amount for each hero.
- Removed EXIT, ELIXER, and PURIFY as spells monsters can cast.
- Added RANER as a spell a hero can cast.
- Added an option to maintain the original character stats when randomizing hero stats.
- Changed the stat rules a bit; all characters start at the same stats, but they can be randomized from that point. These rules will not take effect if the slider is set at 100%.
- All characters have a 40% chance of equipping an item, if you so desire.
- Fixed numerous bugs related to the double walking speed, which made 1.0 possible.
More speed hacks have been programmed to speed up the game further. I removed text from the King at the start of the game (he's lying anyway), and most of the text from all shops except the inn, where I can't figure out how to remove all of the text yet. I also sped up music transitions slightly and removed all stat gain texts from level ups (you get the stat gains, you just don't know how much... but the hero guide will tell you +/-!)
Stat boosts are now in effect in this randomizer. This means that for every 10 levels you gain, the base stat gain is increased by 1.
I added strong weapons and armor to the guide and removed the spell lists.