Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
I added three new options:
- An option to shuffle starting hero stats
- An option to shuffle hero stat gains
- A "Time Scaling" option. This will add 1 GP & 2.2 XP / minute played / monster killed.
The first two options are if you want more realistic stat gains but still want some randomization. The third option is mostly so you can more easily break the Pison block in a more reasonable time period while still having a challenge during the midgame, since the gains are less potent in the later game when more XP is required to level up.
- The flight to Old Melenam's hidden bookshelf is now a constant, but randomized value (for race purposes)
- New Melenam's treasures may no longer have tricks in them. (To avoid a potential softlock of doors not opening after opening tricks)
- Removed the pronoun on the first text after being sent 5000 years in the past
- Minor UI bug fixes
I made the stat gains "full powered"; they were previously halved because they were coupled with initial stat gains. I also adjusted the randomized XP table a bit to make it a little easier to level up. I also added four more people that can hire Pison.
I changed the apprentice fight rules where the apprentice is now neutral to the hero instead of (level - 1). The old way made a potential to level 0 apprentices, which caused the game to crash. No good.
XP was being split in a couple of cases even though the "no XP splitting" flag was checked. Also, the HEAL spells will be limited to 999 HP in all cases. (So Gorsia can't HEAL for 1600+ each time...)
20190117 - Added monster movement adjustment - Separated monster and boss stat/XP randomization - Added an option to randomize XP to gain a level - Slight adjustments to chaos/!@#$%? XP gains
- Added monster movement adjustment (so you could theoretically avoid all encounters unless you wanted one!)
- Separated monster and boss stat/XP randomization
- Added an option to randomize XP to gain a level
- Slight adjustments to chaos/!@#$%? GP/XP gains