Dragon Warrior 2 Randomizer
- Adjust enemy attributes to DW2 Remix values. **
- Reduce gold and experience requirements to reduce grinding.
- Randomize the world map
- Rename the prince and princess to whatever you want.
- Randomize XP/GP gains.
- Randomize equipment powers, as well as who can equip those items.
- Randomize monster stats and zones.
- Randomize spell learning and spell powers. (i.e. Firebal could hit all enemies for 80 damage each)
- Randomize hero statistics
- Randomize stores and treasures (but certain items are guaranteed to be found before they are required)
- Four Levels Of Randomization (with an option to not randomize at all)
- An opportunity to adjust the seed from 1 to 2^32 (2 billion plus) for racing possibilities.
- Super speedy battles!
- Prologue automatically skipped. The game now starts, albeit a bit awkwardly, with the soldier limping into Midenhall's Throne Room.
- All party members are revived with full HP and, with all three characters, MP on a party wipe(AKA ColdAsACod), regardless of save location. (this normally takes effect at the Rhone Shrine)
** If this is done, Army Ant's XP/GP will increase to 6XP/7GP so they are more in line with other enemies in its' class. Also, Metal Babbles and Metal Slime's attributes will change so they have a very high chance of running, in line with other Dragon Warrior games.
- Figure out a way to adjust the interface so magic can be randomized effectively without UI confusion.
- Reduce the map to 192x192, 128x128, and 64x64, so completion time can be drastically reduced.
- Add an option to shrink dungeons, also to shorten completion time. All the tiles are 2x2; they can be 1x1 instead. The lighthouse is a big obstacle though...
- Randomize dungeons (whoa!)
- Mcgrew, for his Dragon Warrior 1 Randomizer(https://github.com/mcgrew/dwrandomizer), giving me the inspiration to create this randomizer. Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/mcgrew
- joe73ffdq, for his help in finding ROM addresses to make this possible.
- Vaxherd for providing echoing flute fixes and speed text hacks.
- Highspirits, for being the first to give this a try... and the free advertising. :) Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/highspirits
- Evilash25, for also testing out the randomizer and finding some bugs that I needed to squash. Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/evilash25