Final Fantasy Randomizer for PSP
- Reduce gold and experience requirements to reduce grinding. (down to 20% of regular XP)
- Randomize who can equip weapons and armor. (50% chance for the lower classes, an additional 50% chance for the upper classes of those weapons not equippable by the lower classes)
- Randomize monster zones.
- Randomize which monsters know which patterns. As an example, Imps could know the Sand Worm's abilities. (earthquake)
- Randomize all monster patterns. As an example, a pattern could be rewritten so a monster has an ability to learn bonus content abilities!
- Randomize magic. (White and Black Wizards still can learn all of their spells; white and black mages have a 75% chance of learning each respective spell. Red mages have a 50% chance of learning any spell; Red wizards learn red mages' spells and have an additional 50% chance of learning each remaining spell.
- Randomize stores and treasures. (Key items are still found in their respective spots)
- Randomize pricing up to 20-500%.
- An opportunity to adjust the seed from 1 to 2^32 (2 billion plus) for racing possibilities.
- Randomize XP/GP gains from monsters.
- Randomize monster stats.
- Randomize hero statistics.
- Create a livepatch so more players can access this randomizer.
- Mcgrew, for his Dragon Warrior 1 Randomizer(https://github.com/mcgrew/dwrandomizer), giving me the inspiration to create this randomizer. Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/mcgrew
- Poorscythe (http://www.twitch.tv/poorscythe), NickyNoel (http://www.twitch.tv/nickynoel), and Crrool (http://www.twitch.tv/crrool) for testing.