A template for your online resume / portfolio. See it live at gamell.io
This work is distributed under the MIT License.
This is a plain HTML, JS and CSS website which I use as my resume and portfolio online at http://gamell.io
You can use it "as is", parts of it, modify it, get inspiration etc.
Once you have all the above installed, you just have to run:
then just run the app:
The previous command will boot up the development server on your localhost using the "app" configuration (nothing is concatenated or minified, this is the configuration you want to use to develop and test locally).
Once you are done coding and you are happy with the outcome you can run
Which by default will build the minified, uglyfied, optimized version of the site in the dist/ directory.
Furthermore, if you want to push directly to your FTP host of choice, you can do so by editing the
Grunt.js file ( editing the ftpush section) and creating a
.ftpush file in your root directory. You can find more information here: https://github.com/inossidabile/grunt-ftpush
- textillate (animate.css, letteringjs): the homepage animation.
- impressjs: for the 3d effects and transitions.
- d3 (topojson, queue-async): infographics and maps.
- Bootstrap: base CSS.
- font-awesome: icons.
- tipsy: tooltips.
- jQuery: to glue everything together.
- iOS colors from: http://ios7colors.com/
- Modified ie6 warning to warn for browsers lower than ie9: https://code.google.com/p/ie6-upgrade-warning/