- spritely 56 Spritely is a tool for autogenerating simple placeholder game sprites from images found on the web.
- puzzling-present 9 A LibGDX+flixel-android game I made in December 2012. Code and art are public domain.
- contrabot 9 A hot game prototype jammed out at AI & Games Dagstuhl Seminar 2015.
- EvoMaze 7 A tiny example of computational evolution, based on an Advanced Java lecture I gave at Imperial.
- procjam2015-islands 7 The Islands cellular automata demo using PROCJAM's 2015 art pack.