Michael Cook gamesbyangelina
- spritely 45 Spritely is a tool for autogenerating simple placeholder game sprites from images found on the web.
- puzzling-present 10 A LibGDX+flixel-android game I made in December 2012. Code and art are public domain.
- contrabot 7 A hot game prototype jammed out at AI & Games Dagstuhl Seminar 2015.
- EvoMaze 5 A tiny example of computational evolution, based on an Advanced Java lecture I gave at Imperial.
- whatareyoudoing 4 Another hot game prototype, jammed out during the Dagstuhl AI and Games seminar 2015
Contributions in the last year 10 total Aug 2, 2014 – Aug 2, 2015
Longest streak 3 days January 26 – January 28
Current streak 0 days Last contributed