xtd_forms (Winforms) Examples
This folder contains all examples used by xtd::forms docmentation and more.
- button represents a Windows xtd::forms::button control.
- check_box represents a Windows xtd::forms::check_box control.
- checked_list_box represents a Windows control to display a list of check box.
- combo_box represents a Windows xtd::forms::combo_boxcontrol.
- control defines the base class for controls, which are components with visual representation.
- domain_up_down represents a Windows spin box (also known as an up-down control) that displays string values.
- hscroll_bar represents a standard Windows horizontal scroll bar.
- label represents a standard Windows xtd::forms::label.
- link_label represents a Windows label control that can display hyperlinks.
- list_box represents a Windows control to display a list of items.
- list_view represents a Windows list view control, which displays a collection of items that can be displayed using one of four different views.
- masked_text_box uses a mask to distinguish between proper and improper user input.
- month_calendar specifies values for navigating among accessible objects.
- notify_icon specifies a component that creates an icon in the notification area. This class cannot be inherited.
- numeric_up_down represents a Windows spin box (also known as an up-down control) that displays numeric values.
- picture_box represents a Windows picture box control for displaying an image.
- progress_bar represents a Windows xtd::forms::progress_bar control.
- radio_button enables the user to select a single option from a group of choices when paired with other xtd::forms::radio_button controls.
- rich_text_box represents a Windows rich text box control.
- splitter represents a splitter control that enables the user to resize docked controls. Splitter has been replaced by SplitContainer and is provided only for compatibility with previous versions.
- text_box represents a Windows xtd::forms::text_box control.
- tool_tip Represents a small rectangular pop-up window that displays a brief description of a control's purpose when the user rests the pointer on the control.
- track_bar represents a standard Windows xtd::forms::track_bar.
- tree_view displays a hierarchical collection of labeled items, each represented by a TreeNode.
- user_control defines the base class for user controls.
- vscroll_bar represents a standard Windows vertical scroll bar.
- web_browser enables the user to navigate Web pages inside your form.
- date_time_picker represents a Windows control that allows the user to select a date and a time and to display the date and time with a specified format.
Menus and Toolbars
- flow_layout_panel represents a panel that dynamically lays out its contents horizontally or vertically.
- form represents a window or dialog box that makes up an application's user interface.
- group_box represents a Windows control that displays a frame around a group of controls with an optional caption.
- panel used to group collections of controls.
- split_container represents a control consisting of a movable bar that divides a container's display area into two resizable panels.
- tab_control manages a related set of tab pages.
- table_layout_panel represents a panel that dynamically lays out its contents in a grid composed of rows and columns.
- context_menu_strip represents a shortcut menu.
- menu_strip provides a menu system for a form.
- status_strip represents a Windows status bar control.
- tool_strip provides a container for Windows toolbar objects.
- tool_strip_container provides panels on each side of the form and a central panel that can hold one or more controls.
- binding_navigator represents the navigation and manipulation user interface (UI) for controls on a form that are bound to data.
- binding_source encapsulates the data source for a form.
- data_grid_view displays data in a customizable grid.
- background_worker executes an operation on a separate thread.
- cursor represents the image used to paint the mouse pointer.
- directory_entry The DirectoryEntry class encapsulates a node or object in the Active Directory Domain Services hierarchy.
- directory_searcher performs queries against Active Directory Domain Services.
- error_provider provides a user interface for indicating that a control on a form has an error associated with it.
- event_log provides interaction with Windows event logs.
- file_system_watcher listens to the file system change notifications and raises events when a directory, or file in a directory, changes.
- help_provider provides pop-up or online Help for controls.
- image_list provides methods to manage a collection of Image objects. This class cannot be inherited.
- message_queue provides access to a queue on a Message Queuing server.
- performance_counter represents a Windows NT performance counter component.
- process provides access to local and remote processes and enables you to start and stop local system processes.
- screen represents a display device or multiple display devices on a single system.
- serial_port represents a serial port resource.
- service_controler represents a Windows service and allows you to connect to a running or stopped service, manipulate it, or get information about it.
- timer implements a timer that raises an event at user-defined intervals. This timer is optimized for use in Windows Forms applications and must be used in a window.
- page_setup_dialog enables users to change page-related print settings, including margins and paper orientation. This class cannot be inherited.
- print_dialog lets users select a printer and choose which sections of the document to print from a Windows Forms application.
- print_document defines a reusable object that sends output to a printer, when printing from a Windows Forms application.
- print_preview_control represents the raw preview part of print previewing from a Windows Forms application, without any dialog boxes or buttons. Most PrintPreviewControl objects are found on PrintPreviewDialog objects, but they do not have to be.
- print_preview_dialog represents a dialog box form that contains a PrintPreviewControl for printing from a Windows Forms application.
- color_dialog represents a common dialog box that displays available colors along with controls that enable the user to define custom colors.
- folder_browser_dialog prompts the user to select a folder.
- font_dialog prompts the user to choose a font from among those installed on the local computer.
- message_box displays a message window, also known as a dialog box, which presents a message to the user. It is a modal window, blocking other actions in the application until the user closes it. A MessageBox can contain text, buttons, and symbols that inform and instruct the user.
- open_file_dialog displays a standard dialog box that prompts the user to open a file.
- save_file_dialog prompts the user to select a location for saving a file.
- find_replace_dialog represents a find replace dialog box.
- game_of_life The Game of Life is not your typical computer game. It is a 'cellular automaton', and was invented by Cambridge mathematician John Conway.
- minesweeper The goal of the game is to uncover all the squares that do not contain mines.