Releases · gammons/ultralist
- Recurrence implementation (#233) (See the docs on recurrence)
- Retired tech debt relating to handling notes, and making note management a first-class citizen in Ultralist
- Cleanup of the help + examples in the CLI for all ultralist commands
This is a bugfix release.
- Fix an issue with authing with Ultralist pro (it was redirecting to the wrong area)
- Merge #234, fixing an issue with adding notes in the CLI
- #232 - Improving version output (thanks @tcassaert !)
- Bugfix for editing projects, #230
- Rewrote the synchronizer for Ultralist pro
- Re-added the
uar aliases (and updated docs)
- Fix #219 - Ultralist was inadvertently creating a new list in a subdirectory when adding todos onto a synced list.
- Complete rewrite of how input is parsed and how listing works. See #215 for details.
- Updating sync command to be more intuitive + idempotent (See #211)
- Tasks can now have a status (#206). This adds a new dimension for how you can organize your lists. Additionally, it allows for a kanban view when using Ultralist Pro.
- Fix an input bug for next/last week (thanks @stuartskelton !) #208
- Add a
--status flag to show a todo's status (has notes, is archived, is priority)
- Fix issue with CLI auth flow
- Fix CLI to use correct heartbeat endpoint (
- Fix crash issue with deleted synced lists #148