- IceHrm Opensource Blog: http://icehrm.org
- IceHrm Cloud Hosting: https://icehrm.com
- IceHrm Documentation (Opensource and Commercial): http://blog.icehrm.com
- IceHrm Blog: https://icehrm.com/blog
- Purchase IceHrm Pro: https://icehrm.com/modules.php
- Report Issues: https://github.com/gamonoid/icehrm/issues
- Feature Requests: https://bitbucket.org/thilina/icehrm-opensource/issues
- Community Support: http://stackoverflow.com/search?q=icehrm
Download the latest release https://github.com/gamonoid/icehrm/releases/latest
Copy the downloaded file to the path you want to install iCE Hrm in your server and extract.
Create a mysql DB for and user. Grant all on iCE Hrm DB to new DB user.
Visit iCE Hrm installation path in your browser.
During the installation form, fill in details appropriately.
Once the application is installed use the username = admin and password = admin to login to your system.
Note: Please rename or delete the install folder (/app/install) since it could pose a security threat to your iCE Hrm instance.
Upgrade from Previous Versions to Latest Version
Setup IceHrm Development Environment
IceHrm development environment is packaged as a Vagrant box. I includes php7, nginx, phpunit and other software required for runing icehrm
Preparing development VM
Clone icehrm from https://github.com/gamonoid/icehrm.git or download the source
Install Vagrant https://www.vagrantup.com/downloads.html
Install Vagrant host updater plugin https://github.com/cogitatio/vagrant-hostsupdater
Run vagrant up in icehrm root directory (this will download icehrm vagrant image which is ~1 GB)
~ $ vagrant up
- Run vagrant ssh to login to the Virtual machine
~ $ vagrant ssh
- Install ant build in your VM
~ $ sudo apt-get install ant
- Build Icehrm (your icehrm root directory is mapped to /vagrant/ directory in VM)
~ $ cd /vagrant ~ $ ant buildlocal
- Execute table creation scripts
~ $ mysql -udev -pdev dev < /vagrant/core-ext/scripts/icehrmdb.sql ~ $ mysql -udev -pdev dev < /vagrant/core-ext/scripts/icehrm_master_data.sql ~ $ mysql -udev -pdev dev < /vagrant/core-ext/scripts/icehrm_sample_data.sql
~ $ cd /vagrant ~ $ phpunit