Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed unhandled exception when can't capture the screen (UAC)
- Added window whitelisting feature - frames will be captured only if specified windows are in focus
- Added process picker, though it is not very intuitive
- Added option to change x264 preset and processing threads
- Removed ready notifications
- Clicking a notification now opens AutoLapse main UI
- Added tooltips to explain settings
- Improved icon visibility on light background
- Improved credits window
- [NOT TESTED THROUGHLY] added option to record a specific screen
First release of AutoLapse.
Things that might cause issues and are not tested:
- Multiple monitors
- 4K screen resolution (1440p works on my machine)
- Exclusive fullscreen games
- How long footage can you really record with it?
- Because of how AutoLapse generates video (takes a sequence of screenshots and stitches them at the end), too quick framerate may cause issues keeping up and the final video might have fluctuating speed.
- When AutoLapse is quit while recording is in progress, a notification that notifies of video completion does not appear, however the video is completed
- There is no toggle to disable notifications from AutoLapse, however I've tried to make them informative, not intrusive.