Idea of this branch is to create a different task of personal scheduling TODO application. Right now the front page consists of ‘fullclaendar’ UI and django-todo+django-schedule app. Idea is that you can drop your todo items to your schedule and define when to work on things.
Quick and dirty usage:
- sudo easy_install pytz
- sudo easy_install vobject
- cd django-schedule
- export PYTHONPATH=..
- cd project_sample
- ./manage.py syncdb
- ./manage.py load_example_data (optional, you can now also create calendars using /admin/ if you don’t like ‘example’)
- ./manage.py runserver
- Go to /admin/ and create a new group and assign your user to it. This will make django-todo happy.
- Go to /todo/ and create a list. Then you can create new items and with it content for the /
this is more of a hack to see if we can get a prototype working within a few hours of work. For now all the scheduling is limited to ‘example’ calendar as it’s hardcoded in some slugs. Some notes
Nifty features from django-schedule:
- iCal feed: /schedule/ical/calendar/1/