Building a Chat Application using React,GraphQL and Hasura
This Repository demonstrates how to build a chat application using react with apollo react hooks for GraphQL and Hasura and postgres for backend
Packages for React Application
- @apollo/react-hooks - it is used to handle all the graphql queries,mutation and subscriptions using react hooks.
- apollo-link-ws - this package is used to connect web socket with our backend.
- apollo-link-http - it is used to connect http with our backend.
- apollo-link - it act as a network interface for graphql request and fetching the result. Here, apollo link is used to split the http and web socket connections.
- apollo-utilities - this package is used get the information of graphql queries.
- apollo-cache-memory - it is used for caching the graphql results.
To Run the Application
npm install npm run start