Obsidian Bookmarklet Maker
A WebApp to make Obsidian Clippers or Bookmarklets - to capture webpages or data from the web.
- Visit Obsidian Clipper Maker.
- Enter the name of the clipper.
- Enter the name of the Obsidian Vault into which the clipped data has to be placed.
- Enter the optional folder name and tags.
- Click the Generate Button.
- Drag and drop the bookmarklet from the right side (light purple colored element) to the favorites/bookmark bar.
- Click the bookmarklets when you are any webpage. The whole page will be converted into markdown and clipped to the Vault.
- Select a part of the webpage and click the bookmarklet. The selected content will be converted into markdown and clipped to the Vault.
If you like my work, you could consider buying me a coffee. It is unnecessary, but appreciated