This is a GMOND Python Module that gets metrics from EMC RecoverPoint replication appliances.
- Per RPA WAN/SAN traffic and Latency
- Per Consistency Group Write, Data, Time and Journal Lags, as well as WAN and SAN traffic.
- Per Consistency Group Protection Window metrics.
- Compatible with Recoverpoint 3.5
- python YAML
- paramiko modules
- ssh access to the recoverpoint appliance (paramiko can use ssh keys if required)
- Save the recoverpoint.pyconf into /etc/ganglia/conf.d directory and update the management IP and sitenames (the sitenames have been lowercase'd)
- Save the recoverpoint.py into your ganglia python module dir eg: /usr/lib/ganglia/python_modules. Update the username/passwords if necessary.
- Restart gmond and a "recoverpoint" host should appear in ganglia.
- 21/03/2014 - Now performs SSH queries asynchronously as a separate thread. (This should stop it slowing and breaking gmond)
- 24/03/2014 - Corrected a bug in reporting SAN traffic when SAN traffic is sometimes reported by recoverpoint in units less than Mbit/s
Author: Evan Fraser <email@example.com>