The UML modeling tool.
Current minimum requirements
- Currently PyGTK is required for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
Future minimum requirements
- Gaphor will soon require Python 3. Legacy Python 2 will no longer be supported.
- If you're on macOS, you will soon need to be on 10.7 (Lion) or newer.
- If you're on Linux, you will soon need to have GTK+ 3.10 or later. This is the version that ships starting with Ubuntu 14.04 and Fedora 20. You will also soon need to install the Python 3 bindings to GTK+.
- We're working on Windows support
To install, run the following:
$ pip install gaphor
Documentation for Gaphor can be found on Read The Docs.
You can talk to the community through:
- The gaphor channel on Gitter.