The UML modeling tool.
Current minimum requirements
- Currently PyGTK is required for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
Future minimum requirements
- Gaphor will soon require Python 3. Legacy Python 2 will no longer be supported.
- If you're on macOS, you will soon need to be on 10.7 (Lion) or newer.
- If you're on Linux, you will soon need to have GTK+ 3.10 or later. This is the version that ships starting with Ubuntu 14.04 and Fedora 20. You will also soon need to install the Python 3 bindings to GTK+.
- We're working on Windows support
To install, run the following:
$ pip install gaphor
The latest release of Gaphor (0.17.2) is currently incompatible with versions of gaphas newer than 0.7.2 as later versions of gaphas use PyGObject, but gaphor uses PyGTK.
Therefore, when installing Gaphor via pip, gaphas must be pinned to version 0.7.2 with:
$ python2 -m pip install -I gaphas==0.7.2
If a newer version is already installed in your environment, make sure to uninstall gaphas again before pinning the version.
Documentation for Gaphor can be found on Read The Docs.
You can talk to the community through:
- The gaphor channel on Gitter.