Damien Garaud garaud
- Joined on
- sack 5 s(hortcut)-ack: a faster way to use ag, ack (or grep)!
- puppetmaster 1 Python tools. It provides facilities to deal with computations on a Linux network.
- doing_pydata_science 1 Python example code for the Doing Data Science book
- seven-concurrency-models 1 Piece of code in different languages inspired from examples of the Seven Concurrency Models book by P.Butcher
- foggycowinn 1 Own config: Emacs, zsh, Git, IPython and other "dot" files
Repositories contributed to
- gtnx/pandas-highcharts 15
- fffaraz/awesome-cpp 2,653 A curated list of awesome C/C++ frameworks, libraries, resources, and shiny things. Inspired by awesome-... stuff.
- davidmiller/pony-mode 110 Django mode for emacs
- yhat/db.py 855 db.py is an easier way to interact with your databases
- dimitri/cl-abnf 5 ABNF Parser Generator, per RFC2234
Contributions in the last year 281 total May 27, 2014 – May 27, 2015
Longest streak 10 days February 19 – February 28
Current streak 0 days Last contributed