HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
- Arena Setup
- Class Chests
- Installing MobArena
- Item Syntax
- MobArena Commands
- Monster types
- Setting up additional arenas (pre v0.96)
- Setting up an arena (pre v0.96)
- Setting up the announcements file (pre v0.96)
- Setting up the config file
- Setting up the waves
- Using MobArena
Clone this wiki locally
Installing MobArena is as easy as these four steps:
- Stop your server.
- Download the jar-file from the forum thread or Bukkit Dev project page.
- Place the jar-file in your server's plugins-folder.
- Start the server again. This process will generate a config-file (config.yml) and an announcements-file (announcements.yml) in the plugins/MobArena-folder.
The folder structure is thus:
plugins/ MobArena.jar MobArena/ config.yml announcements.yml
At this point in time, you're probably eager to skip ahead to the arena setup page, but make sure to have a look at setting up the config-file to your liking. The config-file is where you customize the MobArena settings, classes, waves, and rewards.