Code base is by Jon Combe (http://joncom.be/), who released under the MIT license. Thanks Jon!
Things you can do include:
- Drawing the world map at different zoom levels, in the size of your choice.
- Customize the colors and border thickness of the map
- Color countries
Essential files you always need to include are:
- the Jquery library
If you wish to dynamically modify the worldmap, you also need to include:
- worldmap-control.html provides an example set of HTML controls (needs to be included via PHP/other means).
There are a couple examples included:
- worldmap-example.html is a "read-only" version highlighting several countries.
- worldmap.php is a dynamic version in which the user can custom repaint the map.