This is documentation for the
app.js server script. Please edit if you find
it out-of-date or incomplete.
- Requested resources are templated into plugs if metadata or type require it:
- If resource is a zip file, serve directly (do not template / route).
- If resource is a text file, embed its content into a text editor.
- If resource is a folder, embed a list of its files into a file explorer.
- If resource metadata require a specific plug, use that plug as template.
profilerserves profiling information about the server.
createa new entry (file or folder)
readan entry (file or folder)
applyan operation (insert or delete content)
meta-savemutate metadata of a file system entry
uploadimport bulk files as new entries
joinan IRC channel
saysomething on an IRC channel