Securepass Drupal module
- Before you begin, you need to [sign up for an Securepass account][https://beta.secure-pass.net]
- Follow the standard Drupal module installation process
- Refer to the Maintaining Dependencies section for installing and updating third-party libraries required by contributed modules
- Refer to the Best Practices section for recommended module configurations according to your environment
- Refer to "composer_manager" module documentation in order to install all needed libraries.
- Enter the Securepass API keys on Web Site settings tab "admin/config/system/securepass/api-keys"
- Enable Securepass for user authentication, by activating the checkbox here: "admin/config/system/securepass/autentication"
- Securepass API management dashboard
- Supports more APIs methods