LIDAR-Lite Arduino Library
- Product Page: LIDAR-Lite v3 - See product page for operating manual
- Product Page: LIDAR-Lite v3HP - See product page for operating manual
This library provides quick access to basic functions of LIDAR-Lite via the Arduino interface. Additionally, it can provide a user of any platform with a template for their own application code.
For detailed specifications, pinout, and connection diagrams, see the manuals linked at the above product pages.
A Note on Compatibility: Minor interface changes have occurred between LIDAR-Lite v3, v3HP, and previous versions. Backwards-compatibility of this library is largely preserved, though support is not directly provided for v1 and v2.
To install, download this repository and place in your Arduino libraries folder or use the Arduino Library Manager. If you need help, follow the instructions here: http://arduino.cc/en/Guide/Libraries.
This is the simplest demonstration of LIDAR-Lite. It shows how to read a distance using the PWM interface.
This demonstration shows how to read distance using the I2C interface and choose preset configurations.
This example shows a method to run LIDAR-Lite at high speed for short range applications. It combines a variety of settings to trade off range and accuracy for very fast measurements.
This example shows various methods to run LIDAR-Lite v3HP.
Use the MODE pin to monitor STATUS of the LIDAR-Lite v3HP.
- 2.0.5 - Add v3 library function to set alternate I2C addr
- 2.0.4 - Update short-range, high-error configuration
- 2.0.3 - New example using MODE pin for STATUS output of v3HP
- 2.0.2 - Updates to v3HP library
- 2.0.0 - Support for LIDAR-Lite v3HP
- 1.0.3 - Fix version convention
- 1.0.2 - Library Manager Update
- 1.0.1 - Release to Library Manager
- 1.0.0 - Initial release
Copyright (c) 2018 Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries. Distributed under the Apache 2.0 License. See LICENSE for further details.