Front-end starter kit with tools for development:
- webpack as module bundler
- es6 and babel
- sass as css preprocessor
- php for templating and future CMS integration
- Apache web server (e.g. XAMPP, MAMP, ...) for serving php files
- Set webpackDevServer proxy target based on project folder
Clone & Install
First clone the project and install dependencies.
git clone https://github.com/garousianstudio/starter-webpack-es6-sass-php.git cd starter-webpack-es6-sass-php # install dependencies npm install
By default project config is set to development mode. check
config.php for more details. To work on source files run start task.
# start webpack dev server and open browser npm start
For deploying the project or overviewing what has been done, set
false and run build task.
npm run build
sprite.svg files are generated in
build folder at the root.
npm start => start webpack dev server and open browser npm run build => use it for production npm run clean => clean previously generated build folder
- This starter is using 'iransans' as its default font type. If you want to use that, uncomment importing
src/scss/base/_base.scssfile and add files to fonts folder
public/fonts. To use 'iransans' font visit their home page
MIT, see LICENSE.md for details.