A faster way to add bookmarks to Del.icio.us. Written by Garrett Murray.
- It's fast! Add a page to Del.icio.us without having to fill out any forms.
- If you select text on the page you're about to bookmark, it will automatically be added as the notes for the mark.
- All bookmarks added with quickbite will be tagged "quickbite" allowing you to quickly view everything you've added via this tool.
quickbite requires you have cURL support installed with PHP. Most hosts do.
- Add appropriate settings in
quickbitedir to your server somewhere
- Generate your bookmarklet by visiting the location you uploaded to +
- DELETE OR RENAME THE
bookmarklet.phpFILE TO SOMETHING CRYPTIC! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
This project uses selected code originally written by Edward Eliot for the PhpDelicious project (http://www.phpdelicious.com/). Because of this, Edward is included in licensing notes where appropriate.
Software License Agreement (BSD License)
Copyright (C) 2005-2008, Edward Eliot.
Copyright (C) 2009, Garrett Murray.
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of Edward Eliot nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission of Edward Eliot.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.