Think formtastic meets backbone with some twitter bootstrap goodness.
I've extracted this code after building something similar on several backbone projects. Most of the action right now happens in
Backtastic.Views.Formview. This view is designed to be as a superclass within your application and give you several bits of goodness:
- helpers to generate a form fields with twitter bootstrap compatible markup. So far textField, selectField, dateField
- save implementation which does the following
- settings attributes for each form field on the model
- saves the model and listens for errors
- parses validation errors from rails and displays errors on individual fields