Hashkill is an open-source password recovery tool. Its features are:
- Multi-threaded so that it can benefit from multi-core/multi-CPU systems
- SSE2/AVX/XOP/AES-NI-accelerated routines to achieve high speeds on modern x86 CPUs
- Very powerful rule engine plus optimized bruteforce/markov codepaths for fast algos.
60 plugins for different types of passwords (ranging from simple hashes like MD5 and SHA1 to WPA, passworded RAR files, MS Office documents and TrueCrypt volumes)
- Supports session save/restore. Sessions are auto-saved each 3 seconds. Password cracking can resume after the last checkpoint in case the program is stopped/killed/system crashes/power down/etc.
- Multi-hash support
- Fast GPU support on both Nvidia and AMD. GCN and Kepler architecture supported.
- Multi-GPU support (even AMD+NVidia systems).