Gatsby example websites
Example websites sit on one or the other end of the spectrum from very basic to complex/complete.
A basic example website should demonstrate a specific technology/plugin/technique to help other developers understand how to accomplish a task. They should be named
Complex/complete websites are for studying how to build more complex websites.
Running an example site
- Enter one of the sites (e.g.
- Install the dependencies for the site
- Run the Gatsby development server
Checklist for building an example website
- Free of errors
- Has Google Analytics setup
- Notifications setup to ping PRs on success/failure of build
using-xwebsites, link to the site from the plugin README and to the plugin(s) from the website.