This branch is 1 commit ahead, 1 commit behind develop.
Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
AGREW: Api.Gbif.org REconciliation Wrapper
- Perl 5.10
- A webserver
- One of the great things about using Dancer is the number of deployment options available, including running the script directly as a self-contained web server.
- At the moment, I run Agrew on Starman on a local Unix socket, then proxy to that throw nginx on port 80. That way, Starman is never exposed directly on the internet, and both nginx and Starman run in a restricted, web-only account.
- LWP::UserAgent (libwww-perl)
- URI (liburi-perl)
- JSON (libjson-perl)
- Dancer (libdancer-perl)
- Starman (starman)
- 0.1-dev11 (December 18, 2015)
- Reordered search to return the lowest GBIF ID (i.e. the oldest one), see issue #17.
- 0.1-dev10 (October 29, 2013)
- Fixed URLs which still referred to uat.gbif.org.
- Went back to the API call which searches for the query name across all of GBIF.
- Added a 'kingdom'-based filter to pick a filter.
- 0.1-dev9 (October 15, 2013)
- Fixed a bug which caused 500 errors with names containing UTF-8 characters.
- Changed URLs to GBIF API v0.9.
- 0.1-dev8 (September 10, 2013)
- Made some serverside fixes in response to bugs found during initial testing.
- 0.1-dev7 (September 9, 2013)
- Added support for GBIF API calls which find multiple matches, such as 'Ficus'.