Chios - A app to increase your daily efficiency.
View your tasks , sort them
Add new task
Software required to run Chios
- nodejs/npm ( installed globally )
Installing and running Chios locally
You need to create the following tables in MySql
TABLE - mytags
TABLE - mytasks
TABLE - mytasks_mytags
Note :: in the above table mytags_id and mytasks_id are foreign keys of mytags.tag_id and mytasks.id respectively.
Once you've created the above tables , you can now open the teminal in chios and run
npm start and then you should beable to see the app running on
localhost:3000 in your browser.
- Add functionality to delete modal.
- Add all modals.
IMPORTANT ON HOLD
- Success and failure messages.
- Color should be added , when creating task itself
- Work on code reflecting live update.
- Implement sort
- Integrate and port to React - Currently app built using Express | jQuery | MySql
- login to database code is being duplicated , how to avoid this ?
- How to store login credentials in a .evn as when i upload to github the login details are visible.