Greasemonkey last.fm iTunes-bridge-thing README
This user script aims to provide a bridge between your physical music collection and the tracks listed on last.fm. Currently, only the "recently played tracks" on your profile page shows this idea by allowing you to click a recently played track, playing that equivalent track in your iTunes library.
See the screencast here for a better explanation.
Early development, but hoping to extend it out to allow queuing, have similar functionality on artists pages, etc.
- Download http://github.com/gaving/itunes-web-mini-remote (existing project with a small hack to handle requests from the greasemonkey script)
- Keep the default settings and launch it (optionally play with the web interface)
- Navigate to the directory where lastfm-itunes-bridge.user.js is and install it with greasemonkey (e.g. navigate to file:///Users/gavin/Coding/lastfm-itunes-bridge/ with the address bar and click the script)
- Visit your last.fm page and click any of the iTunes buttons next to recent tracks (for now)
- Feel free to message me on github.