A light library to speed up everything you are doing.
- Simplified Singleton pattern
- Class is a singleton if it implements empty Singleton interface
- Synchronization of Singleton creation is taking care of by the SDK
- Singletons are overridable using SDK Factory pattern
- All the Singletons can be free for GC at once
- Simplified Factory method pattern
- Simplified Bootstrap
- Signals as event mechanism - It's great because it's not EventBus
And much more ;)
In build.gradle file replace BuildToolsVersion with your tools version
- for now slide show covers more topics than wiki.
Copyright 2014 Ilya Gazman
Licensed under the Coffe License (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at