Generate DBIx::Class classes using Moose
Currently the version of SQL::Translator required is not available on CPAN and must be fetched directly from github http://github.com/arcanez/SQL-Translator
There are many other scaffold generators around. Mesoderm attempts to bring some of the best features from those along with some new features.
- All generated code is in a single file
- Generated code is in a predicatable order, so diffs are easily readable
- Separation between generated code and user written code
- User code is written as Moose::Role classes
- Complete control over class and relationship names
- Ability to have class model exclude any table, column or relationship
This software is copyright (c) 2010-2011 by Graham Barr firstname.lastname@example.org
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.