This release is the deliverable D8.3 of the ViBRANT project.
This version of NPT Startup is ready to retrieve translated interface strings that has been made available through http://localize.scratchpads.eu.
The following issues have been addressed in this version:
NPTS-43 Extra "save configuration" button on system configuration pages;
NPTS-11 Ability to customizing ‘how to publish to GBIF’ page to conditions relevant to the particular GBIF Participant Node
NPTS-36 Supporting portal Drupal by only emitting array for function all.
This version of NPT Startup is based on the version reviewed by GBIF Participants, plus some refinements above the surface:
- Added 'banner' feature to allow additional home page identity as suggested by reviewers (NPTS-20, NPTS-8, documentation);
- Allowed non-GBIF, non-country participants to use NPT Startup by cancelling mandatory settings (NPTS-23) and storing information locally for future hooking with the GBIF Registry;
- Improved communication with system administrators during the installation, and Improved overall administrative usability with new admin theme and assisting modules (NPTS-27);
- Minor changes of terms suggested by reviewers (NPTS-12);
And some refinements under the surface:
- Better and faster handling of GBIF data uses cases for a country from the GBIF Public Library from Mendeley (NPTS-4, NPT-25);
- Refactored modules for better code maintenance (NPTS-3), Drupal coding conventions and minor bug fixes (NPTS-7, NPTS-28, #2, #3, #5, #6);
Please checkout the documentation wiki, honour necessary settings and ensure a smooth installation.
Finally, please flood us with issues!