An IRC bot I'm working on to practice Go.
External config file in JSON, file name/path optionally set via flag '-c' or '--config'
Gives example config file with flag '-j' or '--json'
Standard command/response structure
- !totalusers - reports number of registered users
- !users - reports logged in users
- !uptime - reports uptime and load
- !admin - Interacts with Gotify API to send a push notification to admins
- !join #channel - Directs bot to join #channel
Can define a bot owner for certain commands
Able to identify with services
Handles ^C (SIGINT) gracefully
Externalize basic command/responses