Pomodoro extension for gnome-shell
- Provides a countdown timer in the gnome-shell top panel
- Keeps track of completed 25 minute cycles
More on pomodoro technique here.
Get from AUR
Direct from source
- Get zipball
- Extract firstname.lastname@example.org directory to ~/.local/share/gnome-shell/extensions/
- Press Alt + F2, and r in command to restart gnome-shell
Some of the default settings can be overridden in with ~/.gnome_shell_pomodoro.json file. Please refer the wiki.
- Click on the panel item to toggle the timer state
GPL3. See COPYING for details.
- Contributors: @codito, @tommyblue
- Patches: @nzjrs