Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
This wiki contains additional information and references about Patrons Account Information API (PAIA) and PAIA Ontology. Contributions are welcome! Bug reports and feature requests of PAIA specification should be raised in the issue tracker.
How to contribute to PAIA
- Implement a PAIA server for your library system - either directly to the core, or as wrapper above existing protocols (SIP2, SLNP, NCIP), or based on screen-scraping.
- Urge libraries to implement a public PAIA server for their patrons.
- Implement a PAIA client that makes use of patron account information - for instance a mobile app or a web application.
- Comment on the specification and point to errors.
- Suggest use cases, apps, and mashups that make use of PAIA