Welcome to the Fortnite Knowledge Graph!
We are working on some cool new features for you :D
Star this repository on GitHub and follow @GeorgeCushen to be notified of updates.
- Download and install Neo4j Desktop (Community Edition).
- Open Neo4j Desktop and create a new database
- Start your new database
- Install Pipenv:
pip install -U pipenv
- Clone or download Fortnite Fashionista
- Open Terminal and navigate to the Fortnite Fashionista folder
- Add your Neo4j graph database credentials in
Open Neo4j Browser from the applications panel in Neo4j Desktop.
Use Cypher to query the graph.
To view a subset of the entire graph:
MATCH (n) RETURN n LIMIT 300
Please help improve this project by submitting a PR :)