spruned version 0.0.10
Welcome to a new spruned release: moonlight.
No new features on the frontend but definitely a lot of fixes and cleanups under the hood.
Thanks to @dakk for his first-time contributions!
This release stabilizes the new data repositories and in-app flows.
It's warmly advised to upgrade as soon as possible, especially from <= 0.0.7, due to important protocols changes and performances improvements.
- use the proper entry point to load the P2P interface before the headers sync is done (fetch synced blocks also during the header sync) #85
- upgrade Electrum protocol methods (headers) and bring back some testnet servers #86
- implement a micro dependencies injection function to fix Database Is Closed Error #91
- fix an issue on DB versioning during migrations with Python 3.6.4
- improve asyncio usage, replace old-fashioned decorators with the latest async\await syntax